Welcome to Whisper Sweet Joy. This blog is going to be my Diary of all the weird activities I do craft, food, and what ever. This also will be where I post about my rats and my Etsy shop.

I will post tutorials for some of my critters or at least where I found them. I hope this will give you the inspiration to go and create your own fun, or as I call it "My Productive Boredom"

Saturday, November 3, 2012

LInk Cosplay

I finished all my cosplay a week before Anime Banzai. Can i say I am shocked. I even finished my beloved husbands Link cosplay. When you looks at Link you think 'wow he looks easy that won't be hard.'  Okay it wasn't a hard costume but it was time consuming. I had to make so many little things. I made his shield  tunic, shirt, pants, bracers, boot covers, pouch, hat, belt. Okay I realize that list doesn't looks that complicated but I put lots of detail into each piece.  I even crocheted chain mail for the tunic which took me a while to figure out how to do it. Thank goodness I found some easy tutorials. (I think I already posted them in the cosplay tutorial page.) I am very happy with the result and I have to say my husband looks very handsome in his Link Cosplay.

Hey Listen!!!

These two are the only pictures that will download properly, I had fun with these photos in Photoshop. Yeah the picture with Navi I originally really disliked the photo quite a bit. I looks at it and was thinking what in the sam hills is he looking at. Then I put something in for him to look at then I really enjoyed the picture. :) 

I wish I had gotten a good picture of his Bracers I put so much work into etching in details into those things and no one can see it. (sigh) They were still worth it though. I think they look amazing. Yeah I am pleased with the Cosplay and he will probably wear it next year too. He did say he might want to do a Green Army Man but we will see. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment