Welcome to Whisper Sweet Joy. This blog is going to be my Diary of all the weird activities I do craft, food, and what ever. This also will be where I post about my rats and my Etsy shop.

I will post tutorials for some of my critters or at least where I found them. I hope this will give you the inspiration to go and create your own fun, or as I call it "My Productive Boredom"

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Great Idea for Flip Flops

I have a great idea I am want to crochet myself some flip flops. Okay that might sound funny but I think it will be really cute. My mom found a cute tutorial for ruffle flip flops and I thought I would be cool to modify the pattern and make them crocheted. In my opinion it might even be easier to make, but I love crocheting.
Click here for Tutorial that i got the idea from. I will post pictures when i have figured out how they will look.

No comments:

Post a Comment