Welcome to Whisper Sweet Joy. This blog is going to be my Diary of all the weird activities I do craft, food, and what ever. This also will be where I post about my rats and my Etsy shop.

I will post tutorials for some of my critters or at least where I found them. I hope this will give you the inspiration to go and create your own fun, or as I call it "My Productive Boredom"

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Panda

I am one of those people if I love a pattern I find online it get printed and put in my three ring binder. (yeah it is getting a little full, might need to get another binder.) Well I was working on my husbands Charazard at work (done thank goodness) and all I brought with me was white yarn. Since I was helping out the office girls by sitting at greeter I got the Dragon done. I was still up there so I looked in my bag and the white yarn was staring at me. I rummaged though my patterns and found a panda. Pandas are white so I started it. such a cute pattern.

Since I I made the first I have had quite a few people want one. He wasn't that hard to make which is nice. If you want the link I will have to go find the cute little pattern again. Two things it says to the pattern that I found cheaper alternatives to is the slicker brush it says to use I used just a hard bristle brush I found at dollar tree. Other then that I just think it is the cutest little thing ever. So Kawaii!
  
My Panda Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment